Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1, 2, 3, ... 100!

CJ lately has been obsessed with counting. Which is not a bad thing at all. He counts anything and everything he can. Recently he has learned to count to 100, with a little help from me. This morning he decided to count to 100 by counting objects and placing them along the floor. In the first picture he claimed to have gotten to 100. Don't try counting the objects though, because I know he messed up a couple of times, and you actually can't see the beginning in this picture.


After counting to 100 he decided he wanted to count further on than that. So I taught him what comes after 100 - 101. This next picture is of his additional objects added to the first 100. I think he counted up to around 150. He really wanted to count to 1000, but I convinced him that would be a little too difficult. CJ is our counting fool! Way to go smarty pants!

1 comment:

Cetta said...

So cute!!! Love that he wants to count!