Monday, March 23, 2009
what was I thinking?
So today I created what we are calling a "bean box" for the kids. The idea of it is to give CD more sensory input and stimulation by burying things in the beans and having her dig through them to get them out. Of course that is not how the kids play with it. It's more like "let's see how big of a mess we can make". And I knew CJ would like to scoop the beans, so we bought special scoops just for our box. Here are some pictures of kids' first time adventures with the "bean box". After playing with it this morning, that's about all CJ wanted to do today. Definitely a hit with the little ones, but a pain for the mom who has to clean the mess up.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the idea, but bad for the mommy sometimes! Most days though.........totally worth it!
Post a Comment