Friday, March 6, 2009

trouble maker

When things get quiet and you don't see CD anywhere around, you know there is trouble brewing. That is what happened today. I realized the house was a little too quiet and when I looked around CD was no where to be seen. I asked CJ to help me find her - there really aren't too many places she can go in our little house. The little culprit was discovered in my bedroom emptying a brand new opened box of tissues. I went to grab the camera and she fled the scene of destruction. Here is what she got away with.

More than half of the box was emptied. I tried to get her to go back to the room so I could get her picture with the mess, but she would not go near the room. She obviously knew she did something she shouldn't have. And yes, I picked up each tissue, folded it, and placed them back in the box!

No comments: