Tuesday, December 16, 2008
wendy's
Apparently we eat out too much. The reason I say this is because CJ thinks that each time we go to WalMart as a family (or at least to the north end of Logan) we also have to go eat - and I'll admit that a lot of times we do eat on Saturdays. He also knows many names of places to eat. His favorite by far is Wendy's. Not just any Wendy's though. As he would say, "The Wendy's by Sams Club with stairs". Now not only does CJ think we always have to go out to eat, so does CD. Yesterday on our way to WalMart as we passed by Wendy's, CD started saying, "ee, ee" - which is her word for eat. I wasn't sure if she really meant it until she also started signing eat too. So yes, we obviously DO eat out too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment