Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!..."

So we finally got our Christmas tree up and decorated yesterday. We decided not to use all of our ornaments and make it a little more kid friendly. I don't think we'll have too many problems with kids taking things off of the tree since we have a train track that goes around it that kind of hinders at getting to the tree. CJ insisted that we have a train track around our tree since Grandma Parker has one around hers. We'll see whether or not CJ can last that long without his GeoTrax in his room though. Lately it has been hard to get pictures of CD because she is always anxious to see the picture on the camera and starts walking towards it before the picture is taken. That is why I finally had to put the kids on the chair to take their picture. Sorry you can't see the tree better, but I figured it is more fun to see the kids anyway. One last thing, the paper chain on our tree is our countdown 'til Christmas. Happy Holidays everyone!



No comments: