Today we took the kids to the corn maze at the American West Heritage Center. There was not only a corn maze, but a little straw maze for kids, a straw jump off thing, and lots of other fun things to see and do. The kids had a blast! We went in the late afternoon and then again when it got dark to see the Halloween Lights. We don't have pictures from the night, but here are some of my favorite pictures from our adventures!

CJ was our navigator and told us where to go. He loved looking at the map and trying to figure things out. Jon and him made a route through the maze before going there, so CJ just made sure we followed the white path.

The kids loved playing in the little straw maze that they had for the kids. CD even enjoyed walking through it. She fell quite a bit, but she was fascinated with the straw, so she didn't mind.

CJ especially had a blast. There were places to climb up and tunnels to crawl through. He was very adventurous.
CJ learned how to rope a cow with Jon's help. Would you believe that he actually got it! And on his first try!
So this was the straw jump off thing. I told Jon that I was going to do it, but when I got up there I had second thoughts. But I am proud to say that I did it - I jumped! I wasn't very graceful or anything, but I did it.
This is just an adorable picture of CD. She really enjoyed playing in the straw and crawling around in it. Isn't she precious!
1 comment:
Good times! Its been a couple years since I've done a corn maze. Maybe I would like it better if I had a map! :^)
Post a Comment