Imagine giving your loved one a story of themselves. A book for a child that tells them how much you love them. A story about a favorite family vacation. A life tribute to a grandma or grandpa that has touched your life.
When CD was born I wrote a book about her struggles with life her first two weeks. I wrote it as if she were older and could use it as a source of strength and encouragement for whatever rough times may lay ahead for her. I recently remade this storybook and just wanted to share it with all of you. I know you can't read the story or see the book completely, but I'm sure you can get the right idea. Imagine what kind of comfort and strength she will gain from this simple story when she is a bit older.
I just encourage each of you to really think and ponder about the lasting positive affect a gift such as this could bring an individual. So for this Christmas season I hope all can give a gift from the heart that can truly touch and change some one's life. Consider giving a Heritage Makers storybook for Christmas.
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable, I can not believe how big Carter is, wow! Time really goes by when you have'nt seen kids, they grow up so fast. Hey that is a great idea for christmas I will have to do this, I am so bad I never even have used my book from Beverly!!!! I could kick myself for it because I am sure it is too late! Anyway I am glad that we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment