We started celebrating on the 19th by going out to Parker's house for dinner, cake, and presents. Jon got just what he wanted - a little purple mini van and some little matchbox cars!
On the 20th after having a not-so-great day, we played games with our friends to lighten the mood and try to salvage his birthday. At least the game part was fun!
CJ's birthday was on the 26th. But the festivities started on the 25th. Grandma & Grandpa Allen came to visit just for CJ's birthday. We also invited Uncle Clint to join us. We had everything that a birthday party calls for - decorations, presents, and even a train cake! CJ also got just what he wanted...
"Legos!, Legos!, Legos!"
"The silver train!"
After presents came the amazing train cake! As much as CJ wanted a train cake for his birthday, I was quite surprised that he didn't throw a fit when we had to cut it to eat it. Yummy!

On CJ's actual birthday (the 26th), we went to Grandma Parker's house to continue the partying. In addition to Grandma & Grandpa Parker, there were also many other people there to help us celebrate: Aunt Carrie, Aunt Teresa & Uncle Bruce, and cousins Parker, Kyla, Austin and Sierra. Once again we enjoyed presents and cake and ice cream. Carter's favorite part was the new bike he got though!
What a week!
[I often get frustrated with trying to align things to make them look good. After working on it for longer than I'll admit, I'm giving up. Enjoy anyway!]
1 comment:
Jeana! I'm so glad you found me! I've been following your blog, but realized I never wrote you back. It's so fun to see what everyone's doing! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment