I would like to introduce you to my new best friend. She is referred to as "the Moby". Can I just say, I am in love! Because of the Moby I am able to work on the computer, prepare meals, help the kids, walk freely around the house (and anywhere else for that matter), do dishes, fold clothes, etc, etc all while holding LM and still have two hands available. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! And the best part... LM loves it and sleeps for hours!
LM has been to the park, to the fair, to church, and even for a short ride in the Model A all while in the comfort of the Moby. Love it!

1 comment:
Two thumbs up for baby wearing! I had a ring sling and Xavier loved it! He too, slept and slept in it. I was afraid to take him out!
I now have an ergo and, though much less frequent, I still carry him around.
So glad you love it!
CHERRY
Post a Comment