Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the joy of 3

  • one of them always needs something at all times
  • or more common, all three need something at the same time
  • LM prefers to be held which makes it harder to help the other two
  • CD has discovered that whenever LM cries she gets held and attention
  • so that means CD is crying all the time too - fake crying of course
  • some one is always needing to eat which means I never get to eat
  • and the list could go on...

Seriously though, three just means there is that much more to love and that much more love that is received.  Even though challenging, motherhood is the best!

2 comments:

Tanna said...

Cute picture!! Hang in there..let me know if your kids need to just get out and play (or rather you need a break). We'd love to have them over.

ashycam said...

I am pretty nervous about having number 3 anyday now. I hope I can do it. You are awesome Jeana, and you are strong. good luck.