Monday, June 15, 2009

what was I thinking?!

This last Friday Jon had the day off of work. I had intended to do some grocery shopping that morning, so I invited Jon to come along for some family time. That was a mistake. My planned 2 hour , 2 store shopping trip turned into a 4 hour, 4 store and a trampoline shopping trip. That's right, we went out for groceries and came back with groceries and a trampoline! That's what I get for inviting Jon! ;0)

Jon didn't get it set up until late Friday night, so the first chance CJ had to jump was Saturday. And because of the rainy weather, both kids didn't get on together until Sunday afternoon (when these pics were taken). Really having a trampoline isn't a bad idea. It will help CJ be more confident and daring (the daring part I could do without, but he is a boy after all). And it will help CD with her balance and sensory needs. And besides, who doesn't enjoy jumping on a trampoline every once in awhile!




1 comment:

Eric and Caralee said...

Sounds like me! A trampoline is so fun though, it's definately a plus..:)