Friday, April 17, 2009

need for inspiration

Lately I have felt that I could use a constant reminder of some uplifting, positive messages or quotes. I began feeling this way Conference weekend when I heard our Prophet give an excellent quote that I did not want to forget:
"Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith."
I soon realized that what I needed was inspirational quotes around my house so that I could have a daily reminder that life is good and will always be good as long as I keep the Savior in my life. So I have come up with a way to do just that. I have created the following 12x12 page using Heritage Makers that I will cut into 6x6 squares. Then I plan on displaying my quotes throughout my house on little picture easels. I can't wait to have these wonderful messages around my house to be my gentle reminder... "The best is yet to be!"



If anyone is interested in having these quotes around their house (or others of their choosing), I would be more than happy to make your own inspirational quotes. A 12x12 page (4 6x6 quotes) is only $3.95! Just let me know how I can help brighten your house with faith and encouraging words!

No comments: