First of all, this is NOT my own original idea. I totally stole this off of a craft blog, I just don't remember which one. ;0)
These are "Conversation" posters for my kids. The first one the questions are geared for a toddler, and the second for an older child. I decided that I had to do something for the baby too, so I created my own list of firsts or milestones I could record of the baby.
Now here's the deal - I want YOU to be able to do this with your kids too! Imagine how much fun it would be to read these responses from your child year after year. And yes, all of these were exactly how my children responded to the questions. So back to you... I am willing to make YOU your own child's conversation posters! The posters are 11x14 in size, so they would be easy to frame and hang up just about anywhere in the house!
For just $7 each (plus shipping) I'll make your kids one! All you have to do is tell me what conversation you want to use (kid, toddler, or baby), email me 3 pictures, have your child answer the questions, and I'll do the rest! How easy! And how CUTE!
If you are interested, email me at jeanaparker@msn.com and let me know how many you want and what conversations you want to use. Then I'll email you the list of questions (which can be edited by you if you wish) and we'll go from there.

I can't wait to get mine here! Now if only I could find some room on my walls... ;0)


No comments:
Post a Comment