Yesterday was our ward's Primary Program. The theme this year was, "I know My Savior Lives". All the children in our ward had speaking parts and each one helped in writing their own part. Both of our kids had their parts memorized and did amazingly well, requiring no help. Here were their parts:
CJ: "A miracle is something that turns the sadness into happiness. My new baby sister is an answer to praying for a miracle."
CD: "He gives me food." --Her class was asked how they know Jesus loves them.
Jon and I were very proud of our little ones. Grandma & Grandpa Allen, Clint & Hilary, and Grandma Parker all came to support them. It was a very beautiful program.
1 comment:
Oh Jeana! How precious!
I love your little girls hair! So beautiful!
And their words, oh so sweet! I even got a little choked up.
They must have great parents!
Post a Comment