Here's a bit about our day while celebrating Halloween.
While carving pumpkins... Dad did most of the work - cleaning them out, that is. CJ but his hand in a couple of times and thought it was pretty cool. CD put her hand in, touched it, and immediately said, "that's gross!" Mom carved her first pumpkin - Mickey and Minnie Mouse. And Dad carved a dragon.
This was a rainy Halloween but we were determined to go out. So we suited the kids up in their costumes and found umbrellas for everyone. We even took LM out for a bit. CJ was Mr. Incredible, CD was a dancing butterfly, and LM was a kitty. Even though it was quite wet, it really wasn't all that cold. I think I'd much rather deal with rain than snow. Mom took the kids around after Dad took LM back inside. Surprisingly we didn't get as wet as I thought we would.
While trick-or-treating CD would repeat almost everything any one at the door would say. The cutest is when she'd say, "happy Halloween!"
Here are some pictures from the day for you to enjoy.



No comments:
Post a Comment