I have always thought of myself as being a creative person, but not crafty - there IS a difference. I LOVE designing and digital scrapbooking is mainly where I do my designing. And of course I use Heritage Makers to do that scrapbooking and storybook making. However, Heritage Makers can also be used to make way cute home decor! Here are two projects I completed this weekend - neither designed by me - but I did craft them together. ;0)
 |
| a very cute block calendar - I did choose my own color scheme on this one |
 |
| beautiful Fall blocks |
For some reason I have just been in this "crafty" mood. I have found a few different blogs that display their own craft ideas and those of others. I just keep thinking how cute everything would be and how much fun they could be to make. I have never sewn in my life but I happen to be in the middle of trying to make my own car seat canopy. I won't tell you how long I have been working on it, or how far along I am. But it's started and one of these days I just might finish it. And when I do, I'll be sure to post my success (or, hopefully not, failure). ;0)
1 comment:
They turned out really cute.
Post a Comment