Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am a HERITAGE MAKER!

Yesterday I had the opportunity and privilege of not only spending the day with my best friend, but also of attending an amazing, uplifting, and motivating conference with Heritage Makers. They are such an awesome company with so many great and successful leaders. Once you meet another Heritage Maker, you have met a friend. And after such an experience I am proud to declare...
I am a HERITAGE MAKER!!

What is Heritage Makers?
Heritage Makers is an online publishing system that allows me to preserve my family’s photos and memories in beautiful hard-bound storybooks and other products. I can either create and design my own or use many pre-designed templates. Creating these books and projects allows me to strengthen and enrich my home and family.


Why did I join Heritage Makers?
I became a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers because I wanted to share with others the opportunity of being able to preserve their stories and photos in beautiful books. I felt very strongly about their mission then, and I still do now - “to strengthen and enrich home and family through the power of story”. And thankfully over the last three years I have been able to see this happen in many cases. Just imagine how rewarding it can be for a young child to see and read a book that is all about them!


I have absolutely loved being a part of Heritage Makers for the last 3 years and plan on being a Heritage Maker for life!

No comments: