Monday, March 28, 2011

flowers & bows

While my mom was visiting last week we spent some time crafting by making some hair accessories.  It was so much fun!  And there are so many more I want to try.  I found a wonderful blog called Fabric Bows and More that links to tutorials of how to make all sorts of bows, flowers, and other girlie things.  There are quite a few I want to try.  But this is what I have done so far.


The top pink flower and wrapped headband are my favorite!  I especially LOVE the flower!  I plan to make 2 more as soon as I can.  ;0)  I turned the flower into a clip that I can add to the headband or just put in my girls' hair.  Click here to make your own beautiful flower and headband.

The purple flower I'd like to re-do, but I won't.  Instead I'll just make more.  ;0)  Click here for the instructions on how to make it.  Once again I just turned it into a barrette by adding a clip on the back.

I LOVE the korker bows too!  And they were so easy to make!  Click here for the instructions on how to make them.  I definitely need to do more of these.

No comments: