The older two kids aren't the only ones getting big. LM is getting big too! As I was talking to a couple of neighbors yesterday they commented on how small LM was - they all think she's small. I mentioned to them that she of course was a lot smaller than now and told them that we had taken a picture of LM by one of CD's dolls they day she came home. That got me to thinking, just how much has she grown compared to the doll? So here are a couple of pictures for comparison. LM came home from the NICU 8 weeks ago on July 9. (Just a side note, I was playing with Picasa a bit too with these photos.)
 |
| July 9, 2010 - 3 weeks old and the size of a small doll |
 |
| September 3, 2010 - 11 weeks old and no longer looking like a doll! |
And here's another pic just for fun because she is just so darn cute!
 |
| So close to smiling! |
No comments:
Post a Comment