In addition to all of her new physical abilities, she is also getting closer and closer to talking. I am pretty sure she has tried saying "ball", "car", "dog", "mom", and "bye-bye". As soon as she uses them on a regular basis, I'll know that she for sure knows them and she'll have her first words! Yeah! Our 19 month old baby girl is finally starting to transition into a toddler!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
new tricks
So C2 has had a very busy week. She has grown so much in her development in one week, it has been crazy. Besides starting to walk with a push toy on her own, she also has learned to pull herself up finally. She started by pulling herself to her feet on low surfaces (like a couch cushion C1 decided to put on the floor to crawl over) but by the end of the week she is now pulling herself up to the couch - and other objects. She has even scared us a couple of times by getting up unto our little kids picnic table when it is next to the couch and then continuing up onto the couch. Here's a little story about that... After church we left the kids in the family room to play while Jon and I went to change out of our church clothes. When I came back into the family room to change the kids, I found C2 on the couch and trying to crawl up the arm of the couch. I did something I shouldn't have and I ran and got the camera quickly. When I came back seconds later she was all the way up on the arm and trying to crawl unto the next couch. I quickly snapped the picture and then caught her as she fell over the side. Crazy girl! Now I'll never be able to leave her alone!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your family is adorable. It is fun that we both have 2 kids. Isn't it fun? I'm excited to have new ways to keep up with you. Where do you live now?
Post a Comment