Monday, June 23, 2008
time flies
Wow! Time sure goes by fast! I decided it was about time to post again and give everyone an update on our little family. Not too much has been happening. We have had opportunities to visit with family and friends - that's always nice. Unfortunately C2 was sick for a week and a half with the flu and ear infections for the first half of June. So that interferred with some fun. She was quite miserable and we are just now getting our little, playful girl back. Oh, did I mention she is 18 months old now! Crazy!
The kids and I always try to go on a walk a day. But lately C1 has decided he likes bike rides. He just figured out how to pedal his tricycle this summer, so he's pretty excited about it. With him riding it slows down our walks, but we still enjoy being outside. C1 is silly and one night he decided to fall off his bike. That is why he is on the ground. He is getting much better though - and braver!
We don't have too many plans for the rest of summer. I have a 10 year High School Reunion the weekend of the 4th of July (boy, I'm getting old!). And some of Jon's family will be around at that time too. So soon we will once again be spending our time with family and friends! We can't wait for the fun to begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment