Sunday, January 27, 2008

what's with the blog name?

So, you might be wondering,... How did you come up with a name like that for your blog? Well, let me tell you.

Once I decided to include our family in the world of bloggers, I realized I wanted a creative name. I played around with different options using our last name and such. I didn't come up with anything, so I asked Jon about it. I wanted to know if he thought we should include our first names or last in the title, or if we should pick an off the wall name. He thought we should just call it "off the wall". I played around with the idea of "Off the wall Parker's" or maybe "Parker's off the wall". Then Jon suggested that we just call it "Something Off The Wall". So there you have it,... That is how we came up with our unique, fun, and creative blog name - Something Off The Wall. Pretty random, huh?

No comments: